Publishers Summary: The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is a practical method for achieving business success. Learns how to strengthen the six key components of your business. This simple yet powerful way to run your company will give you and your leadership team more focus, growth, and enjoyment.
Key Takeaways from Traction by Gino Wickman
- Make sure your company is healthy. Regularly take your company’s vital signs.
- To reach your goals, everyone in your organization has to know what to do, when to do it, and how all that is accomplished.
- EOS helps identify if a person fits, how that person fits, or if that person simply is not a fit for your company.
- The individual, the teams, and the company need regular meetings.
- Success requires work. Meaningful work; fulfilling work; but work.
About the Author
Gino Wickman is the creator of the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and founder of EOS Worldwide. He spends most of his time as an EOS Implementer, working hands-on with the leadership teams of entrepreneurial companies to implement EOS in their organizations fully. He also delivers workshops and keynote addresses.