While we’re proud to be a nationwide provider of sales training, sales hiring, and sales consulting services, our home base is right here in Austin, Texas. We understand the unique challenges and opportunities that businesses in this state face, and we’re dedicated to helping them overcome any obstacles standing in the way of success.
If your company is struggling to hit its sales targets or simply wants to increase revenue, we can provide the guidance and support you need to get there. At Topaz Sales Consulting, we focus on helping companies achieve their specific hiring, leadership, and sales goals. We’re not a one-size-fits-all operation — we understand that every business is different, and we’ll tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
Ready to become the type of sales leader your company needs to thrive? Keep reading for a snapshot of why our sales consulting services best fit your Austin, TX-based sales organization.
Check out our other blog posts for more articles about sales consulting, sales training, and other topics of interest!
Why Choose Us?
Our clients come to us because they need more than just to find a generic sales manager or a one-off training experience for a new hire or existing sales team. They need a true long-term partner who will work alongside them to develop a strategy that works for them based on their particular company’s needs, industry, and situation. We provide our clients with the tools and training necessary to build a team that can execute their business plan through our high-impact training, online learning modules, role-practice scenarios, and much more.
When you work with Topaz Sales Consulting, you’re working with industry experts with over 30 years of experience helping companies deal with sales hiring and selling challenges. Helping people is what we do best; we’ve got the tools necessary to get you where you need to be to succeed.
To start, we meet with each of our clients individually to understand their needs and discover their strengths and weaknesses, allowing us to determine how we can best support them. Once we know their current situation, we begin developing a comprehensive plan that includes everything from objective assessments, sales hire training, sales training and coaching, and leadership development. Every client we work with — whether in Austin or around the country — tends to experience sales-related pain points that we’ve become experts at addressing:
- Spending too much time on candidates that won’t be able to meet company standards or setting standards too low.
- Relying heavily on standardized interviewing methods that fail to find top sales talent.
- Not using data about sales competency or leadership qualities to drive hiring or internal sales management decisions to motivate their team and grow sales.
- Failing to properly onboard and train new sales hires and existing salespeople to facilitate long-term and fruitful relationships with clients leading to low productivity and a high turnover rate.
- Missing opportunities to become sales leaders and learn to deliver feedback in meaningful ways to make productive changes throughout the sales organization.
After helping clients discover the priority areas that need to be addressed, we suggest enrolling our clients in our Metahire (sales hiring training), Buyer Facilitator by Topaz (sales training), or Sales Leadership training programs. Depending on your unique needs and preferences, we’ll make the recommendation that’s best suited for your team and organization. Clients go through online courses with video modules, live coaching, role-practice exercises, assessments, and more to become Metahire, Buyer Facilitator, and Sales Leadership certified.
Our Training and Leadership Development Opportunities
We offer a wide range of resources and products to our clients. These include:
With Metahire, we take the guesswork out of attracting, screening, and hiring great salespeople so that you can build a team of the top sales talent in the Austin, TX, area. Our proven system helps your recruitment team:
- Identify Ideal Candidates
- Conduct Productive Interviews
- Create and Offer Strong Job Offers
- Design an Essential Onboarding Experience
To learn more about how Metahire helped one of our clients overcome a sales hiring challenge, take a look at our recent case study published here!
Our Buyer Facilitator training is a highly specialized form of sales training designed to radically transform the way your sales team thinks and performs. Too many Austin-based companies use cookie-cutter sales processes to try and build their business, whereas Buyer Facilitator sales training can help your business stand out.
What is a Buyer Facilitator? Much more than just a subject matter expert:
- A true strategic partner who helps clients see the potential in what your company has to offer.
- Able to walk clients through a buying process tailored to their specific needs and wants.
- Focuses on creating long-term relationships instead of one-off transactions.
Could your sales team use some direction, strategy, and creativity to develop long-lasting and fruitful relationships with your customers? Learn more about what sales consulting can do for you.
As sales consultants, we aim to help as many sales leaders achieve their goals as possible. Sales leaders have personal goals but must also serve as role models and valuable resources for their sales teams. We understand this, which is why we offer:
- Live, interactive coaching for sales leaders with our expert sales consultants tailored to your company’s needs and goals.
- Proprietary leadership modules focus on skills that sales and organizational leaders want to improve, such as coaching, motivating, keeping team members accountable, recruiting, and more.
- Sales evaluation tools and diagnostics so that you can measure your team’s progress and become a better sales manager, leader, and team member.
The opportunity to become a top sales leader in Austin, Texas, is now – take advantage of it while you can! If you’re interested in learning more about our sales consulting services, we invite you to schedule a discovery consultation with one of our expert sales consultants. We’ll help you uncover your company’s needs and discover together what you need to help you reach your goals.
Thank you for reading! We hope this has been helpful in understanding our sales consulting services in Austin, Texas, and nationwide. Please contact us if you have any questions or want to learn more about what we can do for your business.